Friday, August 1, 2008

buggie world:)



Here's a shot of color for you to celebrate the coming of August! Now is the time to grab summer (like it's on sale at 70% off) and  run with it! If it didn't rain so much this July I would have spent more dinners in the backyard. I hope that August has more sunshine in store:)
Usually, I play around with the colors until they feel right, but this pattern knew what it was going to be right from the start. No color variations on this one. This is my summer palette!
Happy weekend to you all! See you Monday:)

8 comments:

ellencrimitrent said...

very cute, love the colors, by the way yesterday I had my 100th post!!! So I am doing a giveaway!

Carolyn Gavin said...

so stunning. my favourite so far. enjoy being outside!
:)

s a n s k u :) said...

Love this one!

Brook said...

So fun

Steffi said...

Wonderful and cute! I love the coloures!

Delicious Industries said...

Great design, I love your illustrations - so fun! Jx

Anonymous said...

another fabulous design... i am crazy for the color palette too!

also, thanks for swinging by my etsy shop, helen... and for the nice comments :) so nice of you!

Jenn Ski said...

wow!
That is a beautiful design!!!